VISM by NcSTAR is now introducing Level IV Ceramic & PE Plates providing protection up to .3006 AP & M2 rounds, 7.62X51mm AP and Semi AP-5.56mm SS-109 / M855 Green Tips.
These also protect against smaller calibers such as the 9mm and .44
magnum all the way up to high-velocity rifle threats like the 7.61X51mm,
7.62x39mm and 5.56x45mm. Each item is constructed using the best
materials available yet remaining light weight while being budget
- Level IV Ceramic/PE Composite Plate
- Ballistic plate is constructed of a Ceramic/UHMWPE composite resulting in lighter plate
- Material structure allows for a greater crack resistance over other ceramic plate designs
at Level IV capable of stopping up to .30 caliber Armor Piercing and M2 rounds with a bullet weight of 166 grains
- Stand Alone Plate, but highly
recommend use with a Level IIIA ballistic vest or higher for additional protection.
- This is a Level IV plate so
it will stop Armor Piercing rounds such as the .3006 AP, 7.62x51mm AP and the Semi-AP 5.56mm SS-109 / M855 Green Tip.
- Curved design fits the user with greater comfort , and the cut upper corners allow for better mobility
- Fully sealed to protect against liquids, chemicals, and other harsh elements
- Ideal for use in VISM Plate Carriers
- Available in 10”X12”size
- Weight: 5.5 lbs.
- Assembled in the U.S.A.