How do I return an item?
NO WORRY, HASSLE FREE 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
- After receiving the item, if you are unhappy with any items they can be returned with a No Worry, Hassle Free Return.
- Contact seller within 30 Days - email@example.com
- Refund will be given as Money Back or Store Credit (buyer's choice)
- Buyer pays return shipping
- After receiving the item, contact seller within 48 hours - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Further specific instructions will be given within 1-2 business days on how the issue will be handled.
- No merchandise may be returned under any circumstances unless we are notified. Any unauthorized returns will not necessarily be re-stocked and/or refunded.
- Please note that payment refunds occur only when similar merchandise is not available for replacement.
- All claims associated with damaged package/product in transit will result in a call tag merchandise pickup arranged by us through the shipping carrier (i.e. UPS, Fedex, etc). The carrier will pickup the item in it's original packaging and return it to us at no cost to the consumer. A new item will be sent almost immediately following the claim also at no additional cost to the consumer.
- All return claims involving allegedly defective (non-damaged) or mis-shipped merchandise will result in the following action: we will provide a (prepaid) return shipping label to be affixed by the customer for shipment back to us and/or our vendors/partners. Once received, the merchandise will be inspected to determine whether the order was either mis-shipped or product was defective. We are responsible for return shipping costs if the return claim qualifies for product replacement. However, if the order was correctly shipped and the returned product is deemed non-defective, the customer is responsible for original return shipping costs incurred by us and any additional shipping costs required to re-ship said merchandise.
- All cancelled orders are subject to a 25% (twenty-five percent) cancellation fee and will be taken upon returning funds to the customer.